The Student News Site of Platte County High School

Pirate Press

Pirate Press

Pirate Press

Queen of Sprinkles

Queen of Sprinkles

The new season of The Bachelor starring Joey Graziadei, has brought many amazing women on screen. The most talked about woman of season 28 is Maria Georgas. 

Georgas is a 28-year-old marketing executive from New York. She has been picked out by many of the women in the house. All of them claim she is a bully and a mean girl who needs to be sent home. 

Georgas struggles to comprehend what she could have done to these women to deserve this treatment. As we find out through the editing of the episode, Georgas is a victim of jealousy. The other women were so intimated by her presence and connection with the bachelor they felt the need to retaliate.

These women were right in feeling threatened by Geogras’s connection with the bachelor as we are shown through the course of two episodes that every woman who had spoken out badly against Georgas was sent home. During the rose ceremonies, which happen at the end of each episode, Graziadei one by one said his goodbyes to the actual bullies. 

In the most recent episode, Georgas’s insecurities are revealed. Georgas is scared that she may not be the one for Graziadei. These terrors lead her to talk with the bachelor about leaving him and the show altogether. Thankfully, she changed her mind. 

Waiting for the next episode, which airs Monday night, to see Georgas and Graziadei’s connection grow stronger. 

Georgas is the perfect woman but, Graziadei is not the perfect man for her. Georgas for the next season of The Bachelorette!